- Torre dei Vescovi Pinot Grigio – Italy 175ml Glass £4.95 Bottle £14.95
- Penny Lane Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough – New Zealand 175ml Glass £5.25 Bottle £16.95
- Torre dei Vescovi Merlot – Italy 175ml Glass £4.95 Bottle £14.95
- Tapiz Malbec – Argentina 175ml Glass £5.25 Bottle £17.95
- Pinot Grigio Rose – Italy 175ml Glass £4.95 Bottle £14.95
- Prosecco Frizzante – Italy 200ml £5.95
- Sparkling Kir 200ml £6.95
- Monte Real Blanco – Rioja, Spain Bottle £16.95 This wine is full and rich with honey and toast character from careful use of oak.
- The White Viognier – Australia Bottle £16.95 A great alternative to Chardonnay, having good body and an alluring aroma of lemon, honey and spice. Great with our smoked salmon.
Red (perfect partners to our cheese platter)
- Paololeo Salice Salentino Riserva – Italy £17.95 With aromas of fresh berries and herbs this wine is dry on the palate and well balanced with dried fruit flavours. Definitely worth a try!
- Penny Lane Pinot Noir – New Zealand £17.95 A lighter red with flavours of cherries and a soft, smooth finish.
- Puerta Vieja Crianza Seleccion, Rioja – Spain £17.95 A glorious full bodied red with a magnificent bouquet and full rounded flavour on the palate.
Sparkling Wine & Champagne
- Torre dei Vescovi Prosecco Spumante – Italy £17.95 This very fashionable wine is fresh and smooth with notes of ‘Williams’ pear and delicate scents of Narcissus flower.
- Oeil de Pedrix Tradition Brut Rosé – Champagne £29.95 Delicate, soft and suitable for all occasions.
- Louis Roederer Brut N V – Champagne ½ bottle £22.00 Bottle £42.95 Rich, full bodied and toasty with deep complex flavours. An aristocrat from the house that makes the famous Cristal
- Louis Roederer Vintage – Champagne £54.95 Wonderful oak aged Champagne displaying big fruit flavours and a long finish. For connoisseurs.
- Cristal Champagne £195.00 The jewel of the Roederer House is Cristal, created in 1876 for Tsar Alexander II. This is a champagne at its finest, as inspired today as it has always been, the embodiment of elegance and purity.
Enquiries & Bookings 01539 433215