- Torre dei Vescovi Pinot Grigio – Italy. 175ml Glass £3.95 Bottle £13.95
- Penny Lane Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough – New Zealand. 175ml Glass £4.50 Bottle £16.95
- Finca del Alta Malbec Merlot – Argentina. 175ml Glass £3.95 Bottle £13.95
- Casa from Lapostolle Cabernet Sauvignon. 175ml Glass £4.50 Bottle £16.95
- Cielo Pinot Grigio Rose – Italy. 175ml Glass £3.95 Bottle £13.95
- Louis Perdrier Brut. 200ml £5.25
- Sparkling Kir. 200ml £5.95
- Casa from Lapostolle Chardonnay – Chile. Bottle £16.95 This wine is full and rich with honey and toast character from careful use of oak.
- The White Viognier – Australia. Bottle £16.95 A great alternative to Chardonnay, having good body and an alluring aroma of lemon, honey and spice. Great with our smoked salmon.
Red (perfect partners to our cheese platter)
- Paololeo Salice Salentino Riserva – Italy. £17.95 With aromas of fresh berries and herbs this wine is dry on the palate and well balanced with dried fruit flavours. Definitely worth a try!
- Tapiz Malbec – Argentina. £17.95 A concentrated and complex wine, with rich black fruit flavours and a long lingering finish.
- Puerta Vieja Crianza Seleccion, Rioja – Spain. £17.95 A glorious full bodied red with a magnificent bouquet and full rounded flavour on the palate.
Sparkling Wine & Champagne
- Torre dei Vescovi Prosecco Spumante – Italy. £16.95 This very fashionable wine is fresh and smooth with notes of ‘Williams’ pear and delicate scents of Narcissus flower.
- AOC Blanquette de Limoux Methode Traditionelle – France. £19.95. This is a fabulous French fizz from the Languedoc. Fine bubbles, deliciously fruity, aromas of apple & peach and pale straw in colour. This is the oldest bubbly in the world with production preceding Champagne by 200 years.
- Oeil de Pedrix Tradition Brut Rosé – Champagne. £29.95 Delicate, soft and suitable for all occasions.
- Louis Roederer Brut N V – Champagne. ½ bottle £20.95 Bottle £39.95 Rich, full bodied and toasty with deep complex flavours. An aristocrat from the house that makes the famous Cristal
- Louis Roederer Vintage – Champagne. £49.95 Wonderful oak aged Champagne displaying big fruit flavours and a long finish. For connoisseurs.
- Cristal Champagne. £195.00 The jewel of the Roederer House is Cristal, created in 1876 for Tsar Alexander II. This is a champagne at its finest, as inspired today as it has always been, the embodiment of elegance and purity.
Enquiries & Bookings 01539 433215