The Fisherbeck is a handsome stone building, parts of which date back to the first half of the 17th century, with further extensions added during the Victorian era. A short walk takes you to the shore of beautiful Lake Windermere and its pier for lake cruises, or to Ambleside town centre with its cafes, restaurants and shops. There are views from the front of the hotel across to the Lake District fells, while the attractions of the National Park are accessible by car or public transport, making it the ideal location for your visit.
The Fisherbeck offers the perfect blend of tranquillity and convenience with all the attractions of the Lake District at your door. Our comfortable bedrooms, delicious breakfasts and inviting lounge bar all reflect our philosophy, which is to give our guests a warm welcome and a truly relaxing stay.
• Central Lake District location
• Bar / lounge with local beers, spirits and fresh-brewed coffee
• Award-winning breakfast choices, including Full English Breakfast
• 19 Individually designed en-suite bedrooms
• Selected rooms with balcony, views and spa bath
• Private parking places, with further public parking adjacent to hotel
• A re-charge point for electric cars next to hotel
• Bus stops close by with links to Bowness, Windermere, Grasmere and Keswick
• Free Wi-Fi
• Ideal for hikers, with numerous walks from the doorstep
• Value for money (Book direct)