- Bungalow Style Luxury Garden Room
- Superior King or Twin Room with Balcony - Fell View
- Superior King or Twin Room - Fell View
- Superior King Room with Balcony - Fell View
- Family Room, Quadruple - Fell View
- Family Room, Triple - Fell View
- Standard King Room with Fell View
- Standard King Room - Hill Corner View
- Standard King Room with Balcony - Fell View
- Budget Standard Double Room -Back View
- Standard Single Room - With Bath Tube and Back View
- Woodside Cottage - 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms + Lounge + Kitchen
Woodside Cottage - 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms + Lounge + Kitchen
Woodside Cottage is the oldest part of the building. It is priced very similar to our Family Room, Quadruple - Fell View (room 19), but is far more spacious because has
1. Two bed rooms + Two shower rooms (one with bath tube as well)
2. A kitchen and other home living facilities
3. A dinning table and a lounge
The only limitation is it now needs 2 nights minimum booking.
It features one master bedroom suite with king size bed & en-suite shower room, a second twin bedroom with separate full bathroom and lounge, kitchen, dining area. There is gas central heating throughout.
The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, oven, hob, microwave, fine china & glassware. The lounge overlooks the gardens of the property with lovely views towards Loughrigg Fell & beyond. The lounge & both bedrooms all have colour TVs with DVD players & there is a CD radio system.
When the cottage was converted we retained the original beams & 19th century rear door and for those of you who are rather tall the actual height of the ceiling in the lounge, kitchen diner is 6' 6", but there is no restriction anywhere else.
The cottage is all on one floor with just four internal steps leading to the bedrooms & sleeps a maximum of 4 people. There is accommodation above and you might occasionally hear the squeak of original 18th century floorboards.
Non smoking (otherwise alarm will be triggered)